eWorld Procurement & Supply is the UK’s most comprehensive forum for new innovations and technology applications within the procurement and supply chain function.
All delegates benefit from a complimentary programme of free keynotes, focused briefings, case studies and networking sessions, designed to deliver high-value content for senior purchasing and supply chain executives. Topics covered include:
- COVID-19 and the Global Supply Chain: Key impacts and learnings for the future
- Emerging from the Global Lockdown: What next for procurement? (trends, forecasts & predictions)
- Crisis Management: Contingency planning & business continuity
- Agile Procurement: Being ready for constant change & disruption
- Procurement on the Move: Mobile & remote working will be the new norm
- Minimum Contact: P2P automation & paperless systems
- Facing Brexit: Top priorities for the procurement function (legislation, GDPR, contract management & supply chain integrity)
- Legal Matters: How could the incoming Insolvency & Governance Bill affect your supply chain?
- Digital Transformation: Evaluating, selecting and implementing new technologies
- Future-Proof: How cloud-based procurement can protect your business
- Supplier Management: A new era of collaboration
- Purchasing with Purpose: Supporting the shift towards sustainable & ethical business
- Procurement Pathways: New skillsets, career mapping & expanding influence within the enterprise
Click to view the Programme from March 2020
March 2022 SUMMARY PROGRAMME
To be confirmed
|10:30 – 13:15
Modular Programme of 30-Minute Innovation Briefings
Choose from a series of 30-minute seminars and keynotes on the latest developments and new innovations.
|13:15 – 14:00
|14:00 – 15:40
Innovation Briefings and a Choice of Industry Case Studies
Choose from a series of 30-minute seminars on the latest developments and new innovations.
To be confirmed